Monday, January 02, 2006

First pitch

Hi. This is my first post to my own blog. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I think I will writing it. It will be about everything.

I think the first thing I should do is explain the name. Peter Pan is, of course, the boy who never grows up. A lemonade stand is the kind of business where the proprietor gets to decide the product line and the price. This proprietor also gets to decide what gets listed on the bottom line. Lemonade is what the wise person makes when life hands them lemons. I happen to love lemonade.

I have a lot of interests, and if I keep doing this, we will eventually cover them all. There is one more thing that I'd like to dump in your lap today, and that is my favorite bible verse. Luke 17:10. Be a good Berean, and look it up. Dat's all 4 now.

r

No comments: