Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend Update

And now with your weekend update, your humble correspondent, Rikki-poo.

Thanks, Megan - or . . . whatever.  >sigh<

Okay, just wanted to throw something out there without smearing it all over facepagetuber.  I know I haven't been putting much on here lately.  But I HAVE been busy, and creative.  The Rick Clogston Band (which has REALLY got to get another name) played at the Green House last weekend, and we rocked!  In my humble opinion, and strictly because of the incredible people I'm playing with, and probably in spite of the trite songs I wrote for them.  It felt so good to hear my own music.  We're looking at recording something, somewhere, this summer.  Hope hope hope.

The other big project on right now is a novel.  I've got 22 chapters written, and it's probably a little more than half way through.  It's been running out of me like a great river.  I've shared the early parts with half a dozen people, and none of them have gotten back to me yet.  If you're interested in reading part of it, let me know.

And that's about it for now.  Be good and keep rockin'.

Rick

No comments: